Sunday, April 3, 2011

Erin 2.0

Random Title...ha ha! Well, here's an brief update on my life. I am still in Taiwan teaching in Hsinchu. I just got to to move my classroom to the new building at school. It is a beautiful classroom! :D I am in love with it. I am so happy. It is my new romance. And since we will be spending so much time together, it only makes sense. My Chinese learning is so-so. I haven't spend so much time studying it and still have so much to learn.

I've been going out more with co-workers and friends. It is great. Whenever I make my exodus from this great land, I will miss it greatly. I am getting to know my city better. Last week, I went with my boyfriend to the glass museum, but just looked at the shops and walked around the day market. It was very fun! :D

This week I'm starting Script Frenzy (the sibling of NaNoWriMo). My script is called: Into the Darkness (it's not horror). I am not sure what is a about, cause I haven't started writing it yet.

Well, maybe I will start posted more. I need to realize that I don't need to post a long post, but just post. With the encourage of a few friends, I am encouraged to write more...

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

I miss you. I miss Taiwan. Loves :)

Cyona said...

You can do it Erin! ^o^

Shan said...

Erin! I'm so glad you wrote! :) I'm excited for your script. That's awesome!