Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thank you!!

I want to say that I am very blessed, very blessed to have so many good examples in my life. You have taught me so much and you may not even know it. I should thank you all individually, but I want to do this one here. There have been so many countless times when people have unknowingly affected me in ways I am just beginning to understand. I feel the love of my family and friends. I am grateful for every word of advise given to me, every kind word of encouragement, very dear letter and note and email and message, and every outreaching from other people to make sure I am doing okay and pray for me. Even though some of you I may not talk to often or if I have seemed ungrateful I am very grateful to you. I will say that no person here has not affected me in some way. Whatever follies I have, which recently have been many, I am strengthened to know I have such backing and love behind me. I hope that I can right the wrongs I have done and reach out to others who need to be strengthened as well. I pray that my weaknesses may become my strengths.

I heart you,
Erin

No comments: