Sunday, April 17, 2011

Color Quiz

Yesterday, I talked on the phone with my brother and sister-in-law and they were asking me what is my next step. I told them I was coming home, but wasn't sure what I would do after that... I was clueless...I am clueless, but they asked what career I was thinking about...after getting off the phone with them, I felt the need to find out more about what I wanted to do as a career. I do not want to be teaching forever...

I remember from my freshmen year in college, that we had to take the career test based on our personality. I'd long forgotten my results.

I first took this test: Career Test

It was pretty cool to see the results. For the most part, they are pretty accurate.

Then I found this test, which was by far the most enjoyable! A color test!

This test is the main reason why I am writing this blog post. It was fun and informative, in a true fashion.

Here it is: Color Test

No comments: