Monday, April 20, 2009

Staying Put in Taiwan

I am staying longer in Taiwan. As well as Connie! ye-whoo!!! I am going to take a short trip back to America (the motherland!) and then coming back less than a week later. I am very excited!!

Life has been good to me. I don't know how long I will be here after my 1 and 1/2 years but time will tell and I really like it here. I don't want to start my real life back in the states. What aren't I living a real life here? Yep, I would say so. I won't be here forever but for now it is quite lovely and where I want to be. Life is an adventure! Glad of that...well most of the time...some of the time...depends...on my mood or whatnot. I love Taiwan! I am glad I am staying.

There are too many I's in this post...so here is the end.

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

I love Taiwan too! :>

Jessica's Excellent Adventures said...

Holy Crap! I can't believe that you are staying longer! You're some sort of crazy, both of you. But in a small way I'm jealous.

Brad and Hailey said...

Wow! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun in taiwan! I miss you though :( Hopefully someday you'll come back (sniff, sniff) ;)