Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wow-Wee

It has been a long time since I posted here evidently. Since April! Well, I have still living in Taiwan and have decided to stay here forever. Crazy right? My mom isn't happy about that cause I will be away longer. Only 6 months in Taiwan! HAHAHA! I laugh at that now and wonder what life would be without Taiwan. I am glad I decided a year ago not to listen to my fears and jump on the plane instead. I really would've kicked myself although I would always wonder what would've happened. Sitting at home in American living a somewhat normal boring life always thinking of what might've been. Glad I am not there.

Well, I should change my blog to another name...watch out for a change, if anyone reads my blog anymore...just kidding...but how can you read blog in which nothing is written...that might change. Change being the operative word here. No promises.

2 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Glad you're finally coming home. I'm sure your family misses you :) And Angela wants to meet you someday ;) Hope you guys still are having a ton of fun!

Indy said...

I am glad you jumped onto a plane too. It has been fun being roomies!!!