Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Cannot Believe It!

I honestly cannot believe I have been here in Taiwan for so long: 9 months or so... The weeks have just been flying by. After I reach Tuesday my week goes so fast. It is that dang Monday that gets me all the time.

I am even thinking of staying longer here in Taiwan. I think it is the best for me right now. I honestly didn't think I would stay so long! So surprising! I like it here. I guess I don't really miss my family too much because I know they love me and support me in whatever I decided to do. It has been a real blessing being here in Taiwan and to be teaching at the same school as Connie. It has really kept my sanity. Thanks Connie. ^_^

4 comments:

Cyona said...

Erin! You totally rock! ^_^ I'm really glad I'm here with you too, it's been fun!

Brad and Hailey said...

I am glad it has gone so well for you and you are having such a great time! Keep up the good work! :)

Mom said...

Erin,

I am glad you are staying in Taiwan too. I feel better knowing you are there with Connie.

Any word on Connie and Molly? Are they back? Are they missing?

From her concerned parents....

Unknown said...

Connie just got back today. The race was hard but they are back! I have seen her and Molly with my own two eyes. ^_^