Thursday, July 17, 2008

Typhoon Baby!!

For the past two days there has been a typhoon warning. The typhoon started last night. All the new teachers and I went to the 11:20pm showing of Batman: the Dark Knight! When I rode the movie theatre it started raining. A typhoon was basically a lot of rain. Batman was a good movie. When we got out the theatre at 2:00am, it was pouring really hard. It was fun riding home on my bike in it. Most of us brought plastic ponchos. I folded up my shorts but they still got wet. It wasn't bad at all. This morning I was awakened to the sound of someone saying that school was canceled. I was so happy ^_^. So, we got to go back to bed. Yay! So today, none of us have classes and don't have to teach. And I am going to dye my hair dark.

P.S. The typhoon isn't too bad and I am safe inside my school.

1 comment:

Cyona said...

whoohoo!!!! No school, no school!!! Hallelujah! ^_^ We definitely need to do something fun today!!!!!!!