Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So Here I Am!

I have been in Taiwan since about 2 weeks ago. I haven't written any blogs. For some reason I haven't felt to do it even though I NEED to! I want to preserve my memories. Taiwan is amazing, I have to say! I love riding my bike around to see the city. It is strange to wander around in a strange town, in a strange country where I don't speak the language. I often wonder how strange I must look to them. A big, fat American with blonde hair. I am out of place. Yesterday, we went to McDonald's, I ordered this humongous double BIG MAC. Every time I order at McDonald's I think to myself what I must look like: a fat American ordering a cheeseburger...oh well.. but yesterday I dyed my hair a dark mahogany brown. I fit in a little more, but my blue eyes don't...haha...

Just outside the McDonald's by SO-GO


McDonald's...Open 24 Hours


We all went out to eat to McDonald's one of the first week we were here.


I love this one...It is a HOT DOG! Heheheh...

No comments: