Monday, April 26, 2010

Some Signs I'm Still A Kid At Heart

So, I am going to write a blog. Here is the main idea; okay, I try to sound adult and that I know what I am doing in my life, but the truth of the matter is that I am still a kid at heart. I seem to be attracted to things that are, for the lack of the a better term, for kids. Allow me, let me, illustrate for both of our amusement!

Sign No. !:
Kitty Wallet


Sign No. %:
Key-chain With A Monkey & A Shoe



Sign No. !_!:
Water Bottle With A Plethora of Stickers


Sign No. &:
Pokemon Towel


Sign No. ^_^:
Puppy Dog & Cat Umbrella
(this one is kinda cheating as I bought it in 11th grade, which was 9 years ago!!!)


Sign No. #:
No Control Over the Urge to Buy Small Cute Stuffed Animals


Sign No. @:
Small Plastic Kitty Toy W/ Similar Desk Lamp
(both of these are kinda cheats, but what the hey)



Sign No. *:
Cute Solar-Powered Plastic Plants and Goes From Side to Side


Sign No. MONKEY!:
A Stuffed Monkey That I Sleep With Every Night



I JUST LOVE THIS MONKEY! HE GIVES ME SO MUCH JOY!

AND...

There we have it: I am still a kid at heart! Nothing more to say. I just enjoyed writing this blog.

No comments: