Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's Only Via Miracle

This week something strange has been happening! Prepare yourselves, especially those of you who know me and my sleeping habits. I usually go to bed late and wake up late. This semester and the two before it I decided to work mornings so I could have time in the evening. Well, for some strange reason, this past week I have been getting up early. Around 6 or 6:30am. Crazy, I know!

One morning, I woke up at 6:00am because all my other roommates were up. I think I heard Amy's alarm clock, woke up and decided to stay up. I did not do much, but I liked the free time that I had, so I decided to do it again. That next morning, I got up and even went to the store and made it make to the school by 7:00am. So unreal for me. I think I am finally realizing how much I like to get up early.

Last night, I made a schedule of list of things to do the next day, today.

This morning was the most insane morning of all. I woke up at 5:30am. I think it was probably because some one was calling me. I didn't get to answer it on time... I had set my alarm for 6:30, so waking up was crazy. Well, I woke up and dinked around on Facebook. Then I took a shower. When I got back, I was going to read, but then laid down, and easily fell asleep. So much for my list of things to do. Can't be perfect.

Well, yay, we'll see how long this new phase lasts...

3 comments:

Cyona said...

I love waking up early too!! lol. It helps that my job starts at 6am...but even on my days off I usually wake up around 7am now, at the latest!. Wahhoo! We're becoming early risers!

btw, I'm happy you're blogging so much!

Shan said...

Isn't it amazing how much you can get done? since I've been home I've had to be at work at 7am (and we all know that I'm quite the night owl), but I've been amazed at how much I like it. We must be growing up, eh? :)

Unknown said...

Wow Connie that is so super early! I dont know if I could do it! wow~ I am glad we are becoming early riser! It is great! I am also glad I am blogging more.

Shan,Yeah, it is amazing. I am not rushing from my bed to class anymore! it is a great feeling! I think we are growing up! I like the way you put that! ^_^ I am just glad I don't stay up late as the first semester or when I was in college> i was crazy both times!